Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Lab Values Are Abnormal Of Cellulitis

Exploring ...

... by the French world of (organic) cosmetics. Yes, for quite some time, say since December last year, I am working closely with the products of the Gallic market, almost exclusively with organic products. Hauschka and Weleda are not out, no, but my spirit of discovery and the search for always something new can not be stopped. Sometimes, price is a role, but mostly the effect of a product and the ecological and dermatological safety. Seeking the best for me at the best possible price, and discovering new brands to me is fun. Some products I've tested and now wants more, more, more!

the brands to which it will go in coming time, more often, are largely unknown to German consumers, but not difficult to obtain for anyone with an Internet connection or alive at the French border. I wish my enthusiasm for this (of course even bought) Products to share with you and give you insight into other brands and products than those that are usually available on the German market.

Where does this sudden enthusiasm really? It was a book that had me as a beauty-obsessed from the first page in his spell: Guide des Meilleures Cosmétiques 2011-2012 (guide to the best beauty products from 2011 to 2012).

A designated team of experts has just about all the health, care and beauty products offered by the local French market, put under the microscope. The top seven products, the very high standards in must satisfy Puncto biological quality, ingredients, tolerability, efficacy, and pleasure when applying price listed in a ranked list. Sometimes more than 100 products in a category were tested. The three best products will then be discussed in more detail in the book and a complete list of ingredients and their source (animal, vegetable, synthetic and so on). And these rankings for me is a useful guide in the search. A couple of pretty particles I have, many are still on the waiting list:)

question to my readers: interested in the topic you or have you fallen asleep while reading level? Let me in Comments to know if you want more information about French cosmetics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment