Thursday, January 6, 2011

Water Comingout Of Payne Furnace

in action alone at night in Sephora ...

... that would be schööön, especially with an unlimited credit line! To insert itself in this holiday limbo by this megastore Sephora while everything else is as relaxing, but the sheer variety of brands took my breath away. Over the holidays I was with my fiance in Paris and I literally dragged him into this store. I had nearly had a hysterical fit because I did not have much time and still wanted to look at as much as possible and angrabbeln. There is no brand that is not there. In the high-end, at least. MAC, Nars, Armani Cosmetics, Make Up For Ever, and 23 trillion other super horny and disgustingly expensive brands. I've bought only a part, as planned. Namely, an HD Foundation of muse in 115th Review follows, I'm still in testing. Without a woman goes shopping list in the store made a pact with the devil, jumps in the Ruiiiin! The corner shop is the way to the Champs-Elysees in Paris.
Well, on the photo you see only people, just greedy shopper like me, but I wanted to just let the time dimension ... The most badass, it is missing about a 1 / 6 of the loading length, for the incredibly huge Dior counter I had been working on the site already, which is so behind me. Something I have not seen yet ... Or am I just do not come around enough?
Since you do see NEN tunnel vision - HAAAABEN WIIIILL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment