Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekly Average Treasury Yield

CHANEL Ombres Perlée

Yes you all have seen, I know. My Mueller scored only supplied a how sick is that?! Fortunately I had reserved by phone. Unseen, I bought them, datt is also not often that I buy something Expensive, without having to taint the tester. There were not even the tester! They had not even built up from nothing to look! I just trust. And God was not disappointed Thanks.
I knew in advance of many amino blog that the more eye shadow "on the sheer side" are. I was also interested more the pearl and the diversity of colors. And then, of course, from this palette exudes its own charm ...

Yes, and the texture is like from another planet. Quite amazing how silky, solid butter. That alone is a feast for the sense of touch.

the enclosed applicators are useful, a site even has a brush. With the Apps (iCHANEL, wouhaha ...) can also apply the eye shadow compact and focused, at least better than the Sigma 239th I will try it also with the 217er of MAC, which has more grip.

Here you can still best the pearly sheen in the middle of the lid.
I just had no base at hand, I have my eyelids with a skin-colored, matte eye shadow (whom it may concern: of the Dr.Hauschka Stone Colours range), wax strong in three layers and the purple tone on the whole eyelid and plotted on the lower lashes and dark tone outside and in the crease. Then a touch of peach-colored clay on the Lidmitte and the lightest as highlighter. That's it. The result is somewhat surprising, because as much ink is not even visible, but the pearl and the even distribution of eye shadow have a hammer out sophisticated look. A very unusual finish makes this so attractive. When I was trying to reach dozens of different eye shadows, a multidimensional result. These are only a handful of sheer shades! The photos capture a particularly clear in the cloudy sky, only half the story. The splendor of the simple, chanel between understatement unfolds really well in sunlight when the show fabulous shimmering pigments their whole face.
only criticism without proper moves the eye shadow base after one hour slowly into the crease. However, it will not happen with any eye shadow base without ... so I will in future only those who have the UDPP to which I can rely 100%.
Dett sunless light swallows just too many facets: (
people, I had real qualms lie so much money for it, but now I'm glad I bought them after only. an application manifest itself in my mind countless ways ... as a Shadow Over for a special finish (such as the mauve on Shale of MAC Sumptuous Olive over the Khakiton of MAC, the dark tone of Smut or black, etc, etc. ..), the bright tone is a fabulous, prom-colored highlighter that peach is an excellent no-buck-to-make-up-all-over-the-lid-tone for the rainy days of the year to what still herzumachen, etc.

For me the purchase was a stroke of luck, because I'm planning to make this range all . Yes, because I have not just bought the sleepy should watch, though I do spend hours could:)
has so far yet shown any intolerance , and I'm assuming that if I feel it yet, I probably will not 'm at war with the ingredients.

0 comments:

Post a Comment