Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Dog Pooped And It Had A Bit Of Blood In It?

Some questions to u:)

So, my pretty,

now a small post from me ... : D. Tomorrow is school: (Currently with me going in school, unfortunately, a lot, but oh well yes you can not change your turn:.).

I have a few questions for you and Fruen'd Emich worklich if you would answer me ...

first Tomorrow is my H & M Stuff and otherwise I've also shopped Beautymässik and clothing during the holidays, you would sometimes like to see a Haul?

second Do you like irh Post as OotD or EOTD 's, if so my rear views down into the Commission and I'm doing a couple of times ...

Emich I would also like to forward proposals ode rWünsche of you ...
And maybe a few comments which, unfortunately, it pushes me so often what ..

So, my pretty, do not forget to answer me ...

I wish you all another good start to the week
xoxo
Gülcin

0 comments:

Post a Comment