Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Paragraph With These Words

silver chain à la mode

Hello dear readers, best of luck and confidence in the new year!

I overtake you directly with one of my Christmas gifts. I think that is so great that I would like you to have at it and want to tell you where to obtain the piece of jewelry.

It is about this sterling silver necklace with a tiny, circular, concave Anhängerchen. Is not it cute? Haha, I mean silver, mouhaha ... I like it mainly because it sooo simple and modern (so hot at the time such chains on etsy:) is. Such minimalist chains are announced full degree, I the impression on etsy.com abound like Sun But only a few stores I have really fallen to 100%, including the limegreenmodern of .
you, Tracy, has made the trailer itself, and has packaged it very carefully and even included a tiny Poliertüchlein with which one can bring the "Satellitenschüsselchen" to a shine. Mine is full of finger paddles because I constantly between the thumb and index finger take - this hollow is also just right for my index finger and has an appeal to me constantly tempted to play around with the trailer.

So Foddos!


Oh I've weia Kuhle so filthy with my full cream and fat fingers ... but can be easily removed with dish liquid. I've
Since the chain I wear them every day and they also like to combine with other chains (not from etsy), of which I will introduce one more. I always feel dressed and never overdressed. The processing is suuuper and the closure latch into place. And the Etsy store is still a lot of other great stuff! The chain was indeed a gift, but I've chosen it myself and therefore know that they cost the equivalent of about 21 € added. The shipping is about 2-3 Euro, which is not much, since the shop stays in the U.S..

limegreenmodern I thank for the great, very friendly customer contact and can let you safely to your shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment