Sunday, January 23, 2011

Average Transvestites

a butterfly flying ...

... sits down at my cleavage. It's almost mean of me, imagine this chain here at all, because there they and other jewelry of delicate, graceful style only in a shop in Europe. Namely, in Paris . In the trendy Le Marais where there are lots of small, super sweet and individual boutiques. I just thought, if you ever come to Paris, would be the loading of Inge Lex (there is unfortunately no website, therefore no link) in the Rue Pas de la Mule , near the Place des Vosges a visit value.

Inge has the smallest shop I've ever entered! Maybe 4 square meters, it's hard to third in the little business. She works there too, you see, then, how are the beautiful pieces. She has a principle, after their "raw material" chooses: as much as possible to old and worn, so "with history" to be. And a few details are only recent article

the example of the chain: the beads are embroidered on the butterfly and the dangling pearl is ancient, for example, from the flea market or from estates. Only the chain is sterling silver. Inge makes Lex be like this golden and unique particle. I go about once a year in their shop and have been ever bought was:) You know me even now. We find in it not only Chains, but also quite magical earrings, bracelets and brooches. At each visit I find it extremely hard to choose me and not to leave all my money. À propos, the chain here has cost about 40 €. Yes, it has its price, because it's inside much much love and awkward work!

Inge's shop is my favorite boutique in all of Paris in terms of jewelry. One can even see in Google Street View! The boutique is at number 7, which are not recognized, unfortunately. but if you only times the road on Google Street View you found, you have to look out for a cream shop, next to a cafe called Au Petit Bougnat . Man does it even before her embroidery cloth.
Here I have sometimes combined with another chain, of which I have here reported before. My husband said it would look as "search the butterfly, the rose petal." How sweet!
I have other parts of Inge Lex, if you are interested, I'll show you. But only if you want to get as easily be the stuff's not in fact. sold the way engineers and a few parts in a shop in Tokyio which operates a friend of hers. There, things can cost three times as much ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment