Friday, January 28, 2011

2010 Minnesota Cpr Form

Dior: Pure yes, Poison If no

What are you thinking when you hear Poison? In connection with Dior I mean. So I direct the heavy, something seemingly antiquated scents in the nose. But there is one in the family, I call him the white sheep who steps out of line. He is not heavy, toxic and Omig, but quite different.

Pure Poison has become my new favorite. With him I dufte pure and fresh as after a bath. Almost like a baby after his bath. But even in adult women's version. Therefore meets Pure very true character of the fragrance. But really quite innocent and without ulterior motive, in contravention Poison . I think so, the Dior men have let the aroma fill in without thinking a poison bottle. For honest people, this scent does not wear a bit dirty thoughts within. Not a bit. Maybe the naming provoke paradoxical, I know. It really is no matter, because what counts is the content!

I had placed an order a perfumer to mix me a perfume that suits me like chalk and cheese, then a smell like Pure Poison could come of it. For he can the promise of many modern Foundations: adapt to the wearer. And it always smells good! Apart from the fact that scents are a totally intimate and subjective story anyway, I found the scent of other women is always very, very pleasant. It is not experimental or reckless, he is not a courageous statement, and he is not an individualist. BUT, he stands out in my nose from the mainstream. It has smooth curves (like his bottle), no corners, he is bold and a bit playful. He is very sweet, but not candy-like.
And the iridescent bottle is in the hand as the apple of temptation - but not so innocent ...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment