Thursday, February 3, 2011

Why Wont My Computer Let Me Drag Songs Into

Cattier peeling "I am the sea"

... or something like that. The full name of the peeling is Gommage argile , literally clay exfoliation. Once again a candidate from the gloss Guide des Meilleures Cosmétique s , enthusiasm again! Everything I expect from a scrub, is satisfied. There is only one weak point, and this is the scent. The scrub smells of mint and fresh paper. Is interesting, without question, but me cares more encouraging face. However, I love it, because the peeling met three simultaneous tasks: the contained white clay absorbs grease, we do not want on the skin. The fine granules exfoliate painless and effective. And Aloe Vera are ne portion of fresh moisture. I call the Holy Trinity in the shower. In any application to come with me maritime thoughts and I imagine, I exfoliate with a fine sandy North Sea ... Hach!

Every two weeks I put on my Face of this purification, and the week in between I use a clay mask (report follows, of course!). I am happy every time on my skin after peeling, as it lights up and shines so wonderfully healthy! And what pleases me at least as well? The price! For around € 5.30 you get 100 ml of rich eg mondebio.com or directly in France in a Parapharmacie, a pharmacy or in a hardware department of a large French supermarket. Who has the opportunity to buy products Cattier can trust this brand basically blind, and take what interests you. The packaging is again suberotisch, but well, simplicity has its charms. J'ai adapté ce produit!

Do you have a favorite scrub for your face? Let me know in the comments and why. Or maybe you're not a scrub-lover?

0 comments:

Post a Comment