Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Make Pokemon Bracelet

Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

The digital camera roams around in Sweden, therefore, without exception, photo, but with link to a photo : my)

Sodele, today I present you eye cream before. I was tired and tested by, and now the search to an end. I found a very good product for me that keeps my first mini wrinkles around the eyes at bay and elsewhere around the eyes provide excellent services.
The cream is white, about as smooth as a body lotion and pulls damn good and effective one. The alverde Eyebright Cream has failed me. The eyeball is under 20 might be sufficient. for older women they did not rock so then. The Clinique eye cream, I think to say the least total ....., because the dam is just greasy and bring me pure do nothing. And then came Weleda and gave me a youthful, dewy eyes frame. I'm thrilled. The coolest addition to the phenomenal care effect is the fact that I can also just apply the cream in front of priming with the UDPP. She takes just too fast for anything as rumrutscht. And the concealer is thanks to the Wild Rose cream base, a smooth connection with the dark circles one. So be it. Nothing creeps, drank nothing, than with happiness. Can be so easy living with crow's feet. Oh yes, it is productive as there was no tomorrow. One serving is with me one fifth the size of pea, and I dab it all around nice and the eye on it. Always nice druff it!

about 16 € the tube (10 ml), a typical eye cream in the middle price organic sector. Nevertheless, steep at the checkout. I must say that I've never paid so much. Once There Were dm an offer, and that is höööchst rare. Since I got for a measly 7 Tube paid €. As there were then two. Since then I keep my vitalized, firm eyes always open to such a mini price. You never know.

How blessed you, gentle reader, your eyes? Let me know and broadened my horizon! (Not that I'm up there with the poor would be, but I'm interested in your opinions.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment