Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bill Of Sale For A Small Trailer

Chanel Extrait de Gloss: palpitations in French


One may sometimes get sentimental when the woman for her lover Cosmetics gets paid. The occasion was past Valentine's Day. Since Monsieur oui grabbed รง the spending spree ameplait with the touching conclusion that I gave a nice long-cherished desire in my hands: the Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in color Emoi to German palpitations, agitation . Yes, my little beat Beauty-heart do somersaults! Only because of the circumstances under which I have come to the gloss, it is now something special for me and I think always when applied to my treasure.




So now mal ne rational inspection. The packaging says it clearly is. Black, heavy luxury of glass and metal. To pay for aesthetic groupies feel free to surf a few euros more;)
This gloss meter with the long name is in fact the worst I have ever owned. It has real meaning "fledged" in the hand which, although after emptying the trash lands, but at least for a few months the feeling of giving, a BMW X5 to hold in your hand. Everything is impermanent, except the true love ...

Just as the heart beats inside? Raspberry Pink, really dark and rich. And it shows on the lips. to come from somewhere, the name Extrait (= extract) Yes, because there is really a kind of gloss concentrate on the soft duck feet. The order is somewhat more protracted than in meaningless wischiwaschi colors, you will be rewarded with a full-bodied color intensity.
The wear is quite pleasant, if slightly sticky. But not fadenziehklebrig, but more like honey, only weaker.
The applicator can see still the suuuperfeinen mica particles on the lips but they blur into a pure wetlook gloss film. Nice overall result. I always wear only a very thin layer, otherwise the result to me even crass. But that is simultaneously the beauty of the Super-Gloss, you can build up the intensity beautiful, and it always what comes out of it Great.

My personal long-term studies have shown that the correct wet wetlook soaked after about an hour a lipstick finish. Yet, two hours later followed by a tone as from within, like a stain remains of a few hours.
I find particularly amazing that the Gloss not dry out. Never! Although I always wear lip balm on before, but some gloss or lipstick eats and thereby makes shriveled lips. The Extrait de Gloss does not, so I wear it a lot better. The color selection at the counter is considerable, Fatale would also be a candidate for me. With around 29 € at Douglas but expensive.
Well, I am of the view if I want to have a high-end gloss, then also one that can correct that. Transparent pink and I get even with dm. I look at the Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss rather than a 2-in-1 product, lipstick and gloss. That's something for the practical woman who would not give up a little luxury * cough *

Now I am also curious and ask you: Do you have a gloss that your expectations for color intensity and durability Not met-drying fully ? 'm Always interested in the products of my favorite readers ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment