Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where Can I Buy A Bmx For Under $150?

A breath of spring ...

My Semps of Month of February 2011: Fernanda


First of all was back to the choice of Semps of the month. Who has the choice, the agony so many beautiful Sempervivum, which is to be the only Semps the month of February? My choice has fallen on Fernanda because she seems so delicate and has survived the winter without protection so far unscathed. I hope she is now also the rest of the winter well.

See for yourself how difficult the choice was. Here are some of the candidates, among whom I had to choose:


Bluebird



Bruneifolium



Cherry Vanilla



Grenadier



Heigham Red



Issey Miyake



Laki



Wittenburg



But the monastery garden still has a little more to offer than Sempervivum. Today I am walking at 12.5 ° C in the monastery gardens and was looking after the first signs of spring, after a long time even without gloves and fingers frozen off. Look what I found:

The Carpathians-Lungwort has actually opened the first flower.



The Helleborus foetidus is always in winter from a great picture. Bottom of the picture you can see the nursery of H. foetidus. The first crocuses show their peak already. On the lawn elves presents the Daylily Night Embers been a great shoot. And in the convent garden path me laugh the fresh green shoots of the Purpurleinkrauts.



The Princess shows her beautiful flowers and with many buds. Troll in the woods I have a second Princess . Unfortunately, their current place not so nice, so I have decided today to lunch, they may move into bed with her sister.



also Crete oregano on the Mauerbeet the winter survived well until now.



So a little breath of spring pleased but the gardener's heart - the spring will definitely come ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment