Sunday, February 27, 2011

Indianinvitation Wording Baby Shower

Mother Nature can not be stopped ...

... but I'm too impatient. The weekend was gray and hazy, but yesterday was short but once the sun. So I set off for the small garden tour, and I could see that Mother Nature shows the cold weather the cold shoulder.




On the lawn elves I have discovered the first flower heads with a violet. During show geranium "Lilly Lovell, lady's mantle and the Caucasus-forget-first tentative green, shiny grand prize of the cushion has a shoot. The Siberian crane's bill shows more and more red shoots.



The dwarf iris are now thick flower heads, they will probably be not too far behind, I hope. Madonna lily and Allium remember where I grounded them. While driving out of the forest sage green yellow, gives me the "Princess" is still beautiful flowers and the gold paint unfolds at the mild temperatures of its leaves in bright green.



The flower fairies "Frohnleiten" Last year, suffered from planting something. But she has recovered well and their colorful foliage adorns the back now Beet.



While walking to the market on Saturday morning, I saw in a garden with hydrangeas thick swelling buds. This has caused me to look at me like my hydrangea closer look and lo and behold, she also shows life. The year-honesty has already germinated and developed into a neat little plants on the roadside. In-seat stretched Hosta 'Honey Bells' boldly me a croissant and to fund the Hemerocallis 'May Queen' is in a hurry now to show their instincts.


No, no, no weeds, but the first green of my white Carpathian bellflower ...



with and without name, Sempervivum shows rich colors.



My learning objective in terms of patience for the next week:
"The grass does not grow faster when you pull it."
African proverb, Zambia

I wish you a good start into the new week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment