Friday, June 4, 2010

Can Syphilis Cause A Rash On Your Face

a raffle gefundenn

be found at ---> http://coffe2go.blogspot.com/2010/05/gewinnspiel-anlasslich-20-regelmaige_29.html

Contest during 20 regular readers!

Yipiiiiii - finally has come. I've cracked the 20-mark-reader! So I start my day
advertised competition.

can the their profits:









Essence nail lacquer from the Surfer Babe LE in 04 The world's coolest
Manhattan nail lacquer from the Manhattan loves honey LE in 31D
Essence jumbo eye Pencil in the into the wild in 02 LE Zulu
Essence Blush from Surfer Babe LE in 01 Big wave survivor
Essence from the crazy duo eyeshadow color about LE in 03 Date it! (Green, pink, both with shimmer)

so I think that's a great competition I Empel participate only 2 days
LG
Gülcin



I asked myself what, so that join can that do not blog.
are the terms and conditions:

first You have to be regular readers, otherwise the participation impossible for me!
(you can also now be only regular reader)

second If you're still a minor, ask your parents if you are allowed to join because I need your address, in which case if you win, so I can send the things.
By entering this competition you confirm that you are either 18 years old, or your parents agree to participate.


And here are two ways to win: 1st

You have a blog? Then do post it on my contest closely with the appropriate link to my drawing. The image you can use you. write in the comments (under this post!) The link of your report and your e-mail address.
If you've followed all these rules, then do 2 for land slip with your name in the draw box.

second If you do not have a blog, you can also participate by comment. Just write in the comment under this post "I'm with" and tell me how you've followed my blog (if you have the know). e-mail address under any circumstances forget to write down!
lands for you then a piece of paper with your name in the draw box.


The draw goes to the 06/06/2010 20:00 clock. (Because my parents wedding anniversary übrigends; D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment