Monday, June 14, 2010

Loreal Color Rays Fuschia

Open Gardens in Rheinhessen - June 2010



First of all I would like to welcome my new readers. I am glad if you like one or the other post. Maybe you will not find a few suggestions, if you looked at the pictures, like me, when I visit the gardens.

weekend I'll be back was with a few garden friends go. The first three gardens I visited for the first time.


Garden No. 1

A park-like garden with century villa

The Rose Garden


The shade garden


The herb garden and orchard


The Mauerbeet



Garden No. 2

A representative, well-kept garden














And here's a garden where I find myself can:


Garden No. 3

A cottage garden with many creative details
















yard No. 4

To round off the Funkienhof









I hope I could enjoy your gardeners-heart with a few pictures ...



I did not leave the course with an empty basket Funkienhof how to think:



missing in the picture Fireworks I have also taken home. was

0 comments:

Post a Comment