Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Signs Of Diabetes In Woman

12 mini pallet


Hey my sweet,

I'd like to tell you something: D


One Day I was in Müller (you ask why I never intended in the dm or so am: D I have nothing better nearby). I wanted to buy a nail polish remover. These are our streets ahead. So I am gebügt and saw a small inconspicuous colorful eye shadow palette 12 for only 2,50 €. I've been thinking even if it is bad I take it once to test it with.


And now a few months later I am amazed wirklichhhhhhhh. That's really good that has very beautiful colors is really good pigmentation. So better than essence eye shadow. I think a look at the punches

It was packaged in a black box, the brand is: Casull.

Here are some pictures (Swach without base):


http://dynimage.basler-haarkosmetik.de/AT/out/1/html/0/dyn_images/1/0236179_01_L_01_DE.jpg

dearest greetings

Gülçin

0 comments:

Post a Comment