Monday, June 7, 2010

Performa Washer Broken

Was it comes back soon ...: D

Hello my sweet, had
erstnmal do I have I apologize songs gran maybe time to post about szu. tomorrow or today kommtt abe fall on everyone: D

AND jzz
I still have a winning game gefundenn kuckt look ...


http://himmlischesimnetz.blogspot.com/2010/05/glucksfee-25-leser-gewinnspiel.html Wihi




:). I have just seen that I'm using Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin 'together have 26 readers. Furthermore I am very pleased and would like to thank with a small raffle with all my readers.

Earnings ...
... consisting of:
essence nail polish nail art twins color base - bebe 01 louise
delicate cream
- 01 thelma
essence nail polish nail art twins glitter topper MNY my Blush - 701
essence eye shadow 'Moonlight' LE - 02 INTO THE NIGHT

you have to do to win the set?
  1. You are my readers (or will it be, D). Most like about Google Friend Connect. If you followed my blog, however, different, writes in the commentary, as you do (Bloglovin ', RSS feeds ...).
  2. your reports on your blog of the contest and link to my blog. Thou must use her image, of course, happy:).
  3. you write me a comment under this entry, where your name is the link to find the journal and your e-mail address. If necessary. also tells you how you follow my blog. Please be sure that your comment is complete!
  4. who is under 18 years, asks his parents whether he participate at all and just in case the address may send the profits to me.
  5. Excludes pure competition blogs.
competition will close on 12th June 2010 . All comments received after that are invalid and can not be ignored. Who won, then you learn the latest, two days after the end of the contest:).

And now remains for me nothing more than to wish you all good luck:)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment