Monday, May 31, 2010

Glory Hole In Garden Grove

Compact Powder Clear Face of Manhattan

Hallöchen,

I just wanted a little bit what to report.

Our Promises:
mat and covers blemishes from long lasting, without blocking the pores, the skin looks refined and visibly smooth. Combats pimples and prevents new ones. Antibacterial. Apply Whenever needed, shiny and blemished skin. Skin compatibility dermatologically

Ingredients:
Talc, Kaolin, Polyethylene, Zinc Oxide, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl ethylhexanoate, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Oleyl Alcohol, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1,10-Decanediol, Citric Acid , Ascorbic Acid, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

Who know more wants for what and what are the ingredients, look at this website:
http://www.codecheck.info/kosmetische_mittel/makeup_artikel/makeup/ean_4002554278696/id_3787/Manhattan_Compact_Powder_76.pro

costs , from 3,50 € pressed for 9g (Compact) Powder content .

The product is 24 months preserved

skin compatibility:
In a powder I find the skin compatibility almost the most important. I can not tolerate the powder very well. I do not have a burning, itching can still feel different.

appearance, design:

is holding a jar, in which the lid is to expand (hooked) and is transparent and made of hard plastic. The cover is fairly stable attached, is thus, not immediately broken. The powder crumbles not so fast if he is 100 times raises the ground is finally broken at any time powder: D. The box itself is held in a beautiful light blue.

pores and pimples:
skin is actually the product to be pure and pimples, which I realize, however, rather less. Although no one gets more, but really it's less for me now that nothing more came. Can also be that I now have only a few. There are at least no clogged pores and that would not also other powders, if that many still believe. That was when the old one. Nevertheless, it is good to know that it will contribute. For more such "sharing" it will definitely help more, but blackheads on his nose will not light. But, maybe a little bit. When I look at the watch closely, but something.

Durability:
The shelf life is relatively long hold times and out all day. There is always something on it. It stops any shine and the production of sebum, which for dry skin is not necessarily a disadvantage. Even at parties especially well, because you can often slightly more than normal sweat and sports (where you really should not wear make-up) I think the product is also great and in the end everything almost exactly as in the application.

opacity:

I am natural very important and this powder cooked up fairly well, that looks refined from skin and it looks clogged up at all either.

up removal :
make-up removal is very simple.


I managed not the wet application, you have a tip. My sponge absorbs the water and if I have not done it aufzusaguen the Schwämchen I get no powder on the sponge. I do not know. you can help me. What you resound from the product?

lg


here is a picture

Authoritative source: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41djSgoMvdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg




0 comments:

Post a Comment