Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pressure Point On Neck To Make Someone Sleep

still a great competition

hallöchen my love ncohmal s heir again I have a great entdecktt gewinnspil

hey dear ones,

to celebrate the day (no, not at 1 May) I have what I thought: D
I am now has been about 5 months with my little blog, although I only really started in January .'m ^ ^ It was certainly an exciting and entertaining time in which I made on my blog and written, and've exchanged with other bloggers and readers:)
Now I want to thank my now 23 readers, especially for numerous comments and the nice exchange. These are two good reasons for a small competition I thought!

you can win the following set, consisting of:
> NYX Smokey Look Kit
> p2 Star Color Lip Cream - 010 Brigitte Bardot
> Oriental Earrings H & M
> Catrice Nail Polish - 250 I Sea You!

The kit contains nine small eye shadow in neutral, especially gray, shades and two lip colors, one pink and one copper-colored. The lip gloss is a Rosane, light peach color with a slight glimmer of strength. Catrice The new paint has a grayish-bluish green. Meanwhile there is still turquoise and gold earrings summer:)

And you can join this:

first Blog Post by: Reported via my little competition (with links and photos) and link to your report here in the comments (just under this post!).

second Comment by: (!) Writes a comment under this post and write me as you pursue your regular blog / read (eg daily or every other week).

The rules:>
I'll be at this coming Antar can achieve, so do not forget to send your e-mail address.
> You have to be readers of my blog.
> Anyone may participate only once per option.
> The decision is final.
> The contest ends on 16.05.2010 at 23:59
> The winner will be drawn


Many thanks again and good luck to you all:)


alsoo all beautiful mitmachennn lg

0 comments:

Post a Comment