Thursday, April 29, 2010

Installing A Curtain To Window Frame

questions


SKIN CARE

How many times a day you wash your face?
1-2 times.

What skin type are you?
combination skin. The famous T-zone is oily very quickly.

What do you cleanse your face?
the gesciht laucra of water and sometimes the purely supply of laucra me.

Do you use a scrub?
rare.

Do you have freckles?
no.

Do you use eye cream?
No.

you tend to acne?
no.

MAKE-UP
cuffs Caler vanilla face: D
ncoh BUT in the other test you hear what ncoh

and concealer?
maybelinn ever fresch conceler <333

You know the undertone of your skin?
No. vill.
yellow
How do you find false eyelashes?
not for everyday but great for special occasions. Unfortunately I can not at stalking them.

How often you change your mascara?
I test MCIH from you: D

What mascara do you use?
test, I listened more ncoh

perfumery or MAC?
parüneri mac I sit too expensive

What utensils do you use for makeup?
Pinnsel, cotton swabs, eyelash curler

Do you use primer / Bases?
yes but only for eyeshadow

What is your favorite eye shadow?
the Casull 12 pallete I hear they are still wa liiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeee:: DDD <33333333
eyeliner, gel or liquid liner?
Kajal. With liquid liner around, I can not gel I've tried it before.

What do you think of pigments?
I do not

Do you use mineral makeup?
No.

Which lipstick do you use most often?
keien I like lippenstiiffte

What is your absolute lip bad buy?
-

Rouge What's your favorite?
viiiieeeeeelllllle

Do you buy your make-up on e-Bay?
rarely or never

do you like drugstore makeup?
Jahhaa.

Have you ever thought about a make-up artist training?
yes

you do rather loud or subtle colors in a make-up?
differences.

If you must leave your house with only one utensil, what would it be?
meien mascara

Could you ever leave the house without make-up?
Yes

Can you feel free of packaging seduce?
no

What is your opinion, the best company?
I tested too few marks to assess the

What do you think of make-up?
Why did not need umbedingt

HAIR

How often do you wash your hair? 2-3 times a week


Do you use hair dryer, curling iron or flat iron?
I have strong natural lure sometimes smoothing cih me Förner and yes

What's your favorite hair products?
-

What color hair would you never want to try?
red and correct black

hairdresser or even shredded?
Frieseur sometimes even pony

0 comments:

Post a Comment