Friday, April 23, 2010

Can I Get A Pimple In My Nostril?

lottery want to win raffle cih 'D

Hello dear ones,

would I hereby give my lottery known at the cracked 10-mark-reader!
It's really unbelievable that follow my blog readers already 13 and there gambling and love myself like to make gifts, I want you now to give something back! :)

something? Yes, this "something" are two small packages I've put together yourself ... they look like:



Set 1 - Set the Blogger:

Source: vampyvarnish.com

The set include:
  • 1 pair artificial, full lashes including adhesive
  • 1 Pigment filling MAC Old Gold
  • rich a p2 nail lacquer in & royal
  • 1 p2 Pure Color Lipstick in the color of your choice
  • 1 China Glaze Nail Polish Re-fresh Mint



Set 2 - the "Reader's Set":


are included in the set:
  • a pair of artificial, full lashes
  • a sample of Biotherm Sunfitness (Self)
  • a nail polish of the new brand in MNY 009A (LE)
  • 1 P2 Pure Color Lipstick in the color of your choice



This win-win you can - the conditions for participation: be

  1. You have readers of my blog. Also new readers are welcome - simply log on to Google Friend Connect and the "Track" button on!
  2. Everyone may enter once per set!
  3. Deadline for entries is 02.05.2010, 23:59!
  4. Out Lost will win with the known pieces of paper Method ;-)
To Set 1, reported on your blog about my contest and writes me a comment with your link below this article. to win

To Set 2, comment on this article and answer the following question: What is your favorite make-up aftermarket product? Since when do you use it, why and how often you've already bought later?


people so even if non keien still regal, äßigen readers wnenn have you ever passes on meien blog Danns chaut also times when you passed it's worth themselves. it is Bolg TOLL!
is my paw to get you to
nice Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment