Thursday, April 29, 2010

Can You Grind At A Military Ball

essence color & go No.22



Hello my friends
lnage keien I already have time to post longer had what. it do me sorry.
today ESUM the first nagellck is no. 22 what do u think.
the nail polish dries Zawr not as it is dreuf, he needs a little longer but tocknet uahc relatively quickly. unfortunately, at minem weeks after the eingigen konsetstest much as says to creamy so the nciht more so fluid. this makes the very very difficult lackeirn. da wench is only 5 ml of nagelck also lergegangen quickly as it had on it several Schit make. but the color really wow *-* the lieeeeeeebe up such a coral orange without shimmer. can
it undddd wrift fats keien pale for 1.25 euro, I think we expect more nciht.
think what her about the paint or varnishes ave the essence color and go. I ask the clerks.
lgg


0 comments:

Post a Comment