Saturday, March 5, 2011

Can You Own A Platypus In Canada

Oh how beautiful ... Dr.Hauschka Eyeshadow in Purple

'd I now do not really expect that I get from Hauschka's a manageable range of eye shadow not only a but almost all breathtakingly beautiful colors find. How silly of me not to have taken a look at earlier times, but I find the Dr. Hauschka Stone Colors palette really fine.

I rumgeswatcht in the health food store a bit and had to decide then yes ... I also found great blue, and the olive, the anthracite (OMG WTF it is the perfect charcoal), the gold ... - Look at go!
And then it was just purple. Or No 07 Lila I still do not want to try but I absolutely, so I bought them. Front - it is the Burner .
Here are just a thin layer of purple, and I find it beautiful.




































Here everything is right: the packaging looks totally not organic, but very classy and aesthetically. I like plain black cosmetic packaging (packaging CHANEL is my God).

The texture is like powdered silk, soft and sooo not crumbly. On the eye, you watch a ravishing Sheen, very unique. Moreover, the color to act quite easy, can be blind well intensify as necessary and in the end it looks more sophisticated.

If anyone here besides me has rather dry eyelids: This eye shadow does not dry out. Do you know what I mean? Some Eye Shadow (unfortunately, some of MAC), the lid looks despite
gleam from even drier: (
Hauschki does not

The shelf life is alright here, but I also always ne base for the look!. Here I have the Paint Pot in Bare Study MAC taken as the base.



Well friends, I am further Hauschka Monos absolutely not opposed. with 9.50 € per piece even competitive with the eye shadow with the three capital letters. Hauschka When you get a rule that for your money.

I'm really happy that finally, lovely eye shadow times have appreciated a closer look to - for any reason, for they were never part of my perception. Blind, stupid ...


















Have you ever experimented with Hauschka Eyeshadow?


your Jana


0 comments:

Post a Comment