Saturday, December 18, 2010

Buy Korean Hanbok In Manila

4th Advent


The four candles

In Advent, the Christmas season,
there was light in the room.
Four candles were lined up and lit
as always. But
flickering and crackling
heard whispered the candles.


sighs The first candle and says
"My light is on for the PEACE ,
Woll'n people but not me
down here it's just fight."
The candle lost the shine,
was small and smaller, and then went out completely.


The second candle says sadly:
. "For the FAITH want to burn me, but God's words
think you do not want you to know
faith no more" A breeze blew
through the house,
the second candle, the went out.

The third candle spoke weakly:
"The LOVE I will tell, but
with envy and hatred in the face
, no love will find you."
She whispered, and was quite small, went out
and got the bright light.

entered the room a little child, saw
the candles that do not seem
extinguished by the cold wind,
it almost began to cry.
With tears there is a very sad
! Lights, I need your light "


comes to mind, the fourth candle:
" HOPE will I grant to
soll'n with my bright glow all
Candles live.
hope I will light candles and all proclaim
ignite new "

(Unknown Author: Housed in verse by Joseph Werner Schmitt)!




Yesterday's day began once dull and gray. The snow thrower was then also not contribute significantly to my mood illumination.



with all caps and the delicate grasses contribute snow beautifully. Due to the large amount of snow they all tend to the earth.



But hey, who has since cleaned up because not ...



noon came a little light and sunshine, and the same, everything seemed much brighter.



The "Fairy" has bravely in snow ...






really Christmas spirit will be adjusted still not with me, even though almost all pastry boxes already full and the Christmas tree now make his way in front of my door has found. But a bit of Christmas decoration but then found in the garden.






I wish you all a nice and quiet
4th Advent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment