Sunday, August 8, 2010

Large Breasts On Skinny Women

Manhattan LONG SWING & Mascara

Hallöchen my snails: D,

how's you that?
Before I think about 2 weeks I was a miller and I'm pretty hiked to town Manhattan. When I was there I saw a nondescript little mascara.
Mascrara This I took to test them.




It is about the Long & Swing Mascara said of Manhattan.
a cost of approximately € 2.95.
There are 9 ml of it.
The brush is a small brush bucket somewhat reminiscent of Maybelline False Lashes (pink).

It is stated as:

For extra long and curved eyelashes - with special curved brush. Maintains and strengthens with Porvitamin B5. Ophthalmologist tested.


My conclusion:

So I am WOW surfaced the mascara gives lashes momentum, length, TiFe blackness. I'm thrilled. Krümmelt you all day not a bit a layer's enough-I do they are still two I just love everything: D. You garnichtt crumbles: D. currently my Lieblingsmascara! YEY . How do you find

this mascara? Would you buy it
her?
If you have it already as you find them?

you want a review of the essence maximum definition volume mascara black essence or the mania?

pictures after coming!

love all your beloved more greeting

Gülçin

0 comments:

Post a Comment