Sunday, April 27, 2008

How To Thaw Frozen Sausages In Microwave

Unfortunately, there is - until further notice - no beer guide for Germany

I've been asked several times after the release of my new Beer Guide for Austria, what's actually happened to the planned 2007 Beer Guide for Germany. My very sad answer: Unfortunately, nothing at all - the many months of research were unfortunately in vain, because the financing of this guide has failed. Pity, mainly because the aging process the information collected so rapidly that the project "died" in reality and can not be revived so quickly.

Thus, it is documented here again, I thank all who helped with the research - I have met many great restaurants and many of the restaurateurs have curious already reported because they would of course like mentioned in the guide.

One consolation: Many beer knowledge so collected will indeed reflected in other areas, for example www.bierpapst.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment